Military Pressure Gauges
Built for the extreme
Mil-Spec gauges feature a Direct Drive helically-wound Bourdon tube design.
Built to comply with Mil-G-18997.
Contact the factory with inquiries.
- Defense systems
- Fuel pressure
- Various commercial & military vehicle hydraulic systems
- Pneumatic systems and more...
- Direct Drive Design (helically wound Bourdon tube)
- No liquid fill (internally dampened)
- Case and window designed to meet performance requirements
- Shock Resistance: up to 100 G's
- Ambient Temperature: -65°F to +450°F
- Burst Pressure: minimum 500% F.S. pressure
- Overpressure: upwards of 180%
- Fatigue Life: often 1,000,000 cycles or more
9/16-18 O-Ring Union (commonly used on Mil-G 18997)