Mil-Spec Pressure Gauges
Extreme-duty gauges for a multitude of
Custom Designed: Our Mil-Spec gauges feature a Direct Drive helically-wound Bourdon tube design built to comply with Mil-G-18997. This design is adapted to meet your desired performance specifications. In addition to performance, our technology provides greater flexibility allowing for unique mounting configurations.
Designed for Severe Service: Perma-Cal® gauges deliver consistent high accuracy and dependable service under conditions of extreme vibration, pressure pulsations. Our Mil-Spec gauges meet or exceed all applicable industrial, military and aerospace criteria and find wide usage in demanding OEM applications.
- defense systems
- fuel pressure
- various commercial & military vehicle hydraulic systems
- pneumatic systems and more...
- Direct Drive Design (helically wound bourdon tube)
- No liquid fill (internally dampened)
- Case and window designed to meet performance requirements
- Shock Resistance: up to 100 G's
- Ambient Temperature: -65°F to +450°F
- Burst Pressure: minimum 500% F.S. pressure
- Overpressure: upwards of 180%
- Fatigue Life: often 1,000,000 cycles or more
Military Style Fittings
9/16-18 O-Ring Union (commonly used on Mil-G 18997)