±.25% F.S. (Grade 3A)*
Typically used in hyperbaric chambers, decompression chambers and the like. Perma-Cal® caisson gauges incorporate a Bourdon tube sealed within a capsule. Unlike standard pressure gauges which indicate the pressure relative to the ambient environment, Caisson gauges indicate the pressure relative to the pressure within the capsule.
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Decompression chambers and more...
- 250 to 3,500 FSW (or equivalent)
- Single Scale: FSW
- Dual Scale: MSW | FSW
- Media Temperature: -65°F to 250°F
- Ambient Temperature: -65°F to 190°F
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Lifetime warranty that the Bourdon tube will not malfunction due to wear.
- 1 year from delivery or 18 months from date of manufacture against defects in materials and workmanship.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Sizes, Types and Colors:
- 6", 8.5"
- Front Flange, No Flange, Rear Flange
- Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Helically-wound Bourdon tube sealed within a capsule
- Magnetically driven pointer
- Oxygen cleaned
- Solid front case
- Window Construction: Acrylic or Tempered Glass
- Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure or 25,000 psi
- Connection Material: 316 SS
- Wetted Materials:
- Inconel X-750
- 300-series SS
- Silver Braze
- Overpressure w/o calibration shift:
- 50% for gauges ≤ 5,000 psi or equivalent