Accuracy: ±.25% F.S. (Grade 3A)
Caisson Gauges indicate pressure relative to the ambient environment. They are available as test only featuring a knife-edged pointer for precision readings. They also include calibration certificates.
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Decompression chambers, and more...
- 250 FSW to 3,500 FSW
- Single Scale: FSW
- Dual Scale: MSW | FSW
Warranty (see details)
- 5 years that the Bourdon tube will not malfunction due to wear.
- 1 year from delivery or 18 months from date of manufacture against defects in materials and workmanship.
Product Line Specifications
- Helically-wound Bourdon tube sealed within a capsule
- Magnetically driven pointer
- Cleaned for oxygen use
- Solid front case
- Case Material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Window Construction: Acrylic
- Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure
- Fitting Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials:
- Stainless Steel
- Inconel X-750
- Silver Braze
- Overpressure limitation 50% without calibration shift