Caisson gauges are typically used in hyperbaric chambers, decompression chambers and the like. They incorporate a bourdon tube sealed within a capsule. Unlike standard pressure gauges which indicate the process pressure relative to the ambient environment, Caisson gauges indicate the process pressure relative to the pressure within the capsule. To allow for greater flexibility, Perma-Cal® caisson gauges have a ¼ NPTF port attached to the capsule which allows the user to control the reference pressure.
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Decompression chambers, and more...
- 250 FSW to 3,500 FSW
- Single Scale: FSW
- Dual Scale: MSW | FSW
Warranty (see details)
- Lifetime warranty that the Bourdon tube will not malfunction due to wear.
- 1 year from delivery or 18 months from date of manufacture against defects in materials and workmanship.
Product Line Specifications
- Helically-wound Bourdon tube sealed within a capsule
- Magnetically driven pointer
- Cleaned for oxygen use
- Solid front case
- Case Material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Window Construction: Acrylic
- Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure
- Fitting Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials:
- Stainless Steel 300-series
- Inconel X-750
- Silver Braze
- Overpressure limitation 50% without calibration shift