Pneumo Depth GAUGES
±.25% F.S. (Grade 3A)*
Sea water or fresh water depth measurement primarily for commercial diving applications.
- Commercial Diving
- Sea exploration equipment
- Air control systems
- Diving vessels and more...
- 70 to 3,500 FSW (or equivalent)
- Single Scale: FSW
- Dual Scale: MSW | FSW
- Media Temperature:
- ABS: -65°F to 250°F
- SS: -65°F to 600°F
- Ambient Temperature:
- ABS: -65°F to 190°F
- SS: -65°F to 400°F
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- Lifetime warranty that the Bourdon tube will not malfunction due to wear.
- 1 year from delivery or 18 months from date of manufacture against defects in materials and workmanship.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Stainless Steel
- Sizes, Types and Colors:
- 4.5", 6", 8.5"
- Front Flange, No Flange, Rear Flange, Turret
- Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow or other specified
- SS Case Finish: Powder Coated or Unpainted
- Direct Drive Design (helically-wound Bourdon tube)
- Internal pointer dampening (no liquid fill)
- Solid front case
- Window Construction:
- Tempered Glass (increases heat tolerance)
- Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure or 25,000 psi
- Connection Material: 316 SS
- Wetted Materials:
- Inconel X-750
- 300-series SS
- Silver Braze
- Overpressure w/o calibration shift:
- 50% for gauges ≤ 5,000 psi or equivalent